On February 22nd, Hoops 4 Hope will be celebrating their 10th anniversary of raising awareness and funds for the Kay Yow Cancer Fund.
Why should you attend this year’s Hoops 4 Hope game?
- To watch the NCSU and Duke Women’s Basketball teams go head to head in an exciting match-up on the court.
- For a chance to bid on an assortment of fun and unique items to benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund (100% of the proceeds are donated to the Fund).
- To honor Coach Kay Yow, and the estimated 220,000 women in the US who are diagnosed with breast cancer each year.
- Because everyone gets to wear pink – even the players!
- Because $5 from each ticket sold goes to The Kay Yow Cancer Fund. The Kay Yow Cancer Fund raises money for scientific research and related programs focused on women’s cancers.
- To find out which team will win this exhilarating rivalry match!
- For a fun way to spend time with family or friends, all while supporting a great cause.
- To make a difference and to help inspire all those who have been affected by breast cancer.
- Because you’re a survivor and you deserve to be celebrated! Hoops 4 Hope invites breast cancer survivors attending the game to be a part of a special halftime recognition ceremony.
- To show your support for women’s health.
Visit gopack.com to get your tickets today!
Want to win courtside tickets to the game?
We’re giving away courtside tickets to Hoops 4 Hope on Facebook!
Between January 26 and February 16 watch the Rex Healthcare Facebook page for the Hoops 4 Hope posts. Just comment on the posts and you’ll be entered into the drawing. We’ll pick a winner on February 17.
Be sure to ‘like’ Rex Healthcare now so you don’t miss a post!