Hi there, I’m Dr. Grace Tang, a family doctor, practicing at Rex Family Practice in Wakefield and here are some random facts about me:
- I have been in practice for 10 years, which makes me older than I care to admit.
- One of the most important parts of my job is to talk to patients about prevention of disease and illness. One of my latest obsessions is this YouTube video:
- I really like to exercise and I know it is really good for me. Every week I intend to go to the gym at least 5 times, but sadly I usually only make it about twice. Each week I convince myself I’ll go more often next time.
- I LOVE to craft (sewing, paper crafts, felting, jewelry making, etc.) I sometimes let my laundry, vacuuming, and general cleaning go so I can sneak in more craft time. Is that so wrong?
- I try to make homemade meals for me and my hubby every night of the week, but sometimes what I really want is Bojangles fried chicken!
- My dog, Sandy, is the boss of me- I admit it. She’s just so darn cute!
I thought it might be fun to chronicle some of my days in this blog series as I attempt to balance my life, striving to be: an astute, compassionate doctor; a loving wife; a fit and healthy person who exercises regularly and makes organic, low salt, low fat food with homegrown herbs and veggies; and an attentive companion to my high maintenance dog. All while continuing to pursue my hobbies that keep me sane. It may not always be pretty, but hopefully it will be interesting…